Oral and Dental Care is Important
It is the brushing process that is important in dental care. First of all, it should be to choose the right toothbrush. The most suitable brush is medium hard and the brush head is small. When the brush head is small, the back teeth can be accessed more easily and the nausea reflex is reduced.
In toothpaste selection, the one with fluoride should be preferred. A different brand of toothpaste should be purchased each time. Thus, the abrasives contained in it change in shape and size and do not create an erosion in the same direction. This prevents our teeth from being damaged.
There are toothpastes as well as toothpaste. Since these have a lot of abrasives, they are not recommended for daily use. It can be used once or twice a month.
- Faucet Oral Irrigator
- Power Source: Dry Battery
- Connection coil tube can be stretched to 1 meter
- Flush your teeth after meals and before sleeping and it is easy to keep good health for oral cavit
- No electricity needed
- Commodity Quality Certification: CE
- Easy installation : simply install to your faucet with an adaptor (water separator)
- 6 pcs Spray nozzle device in different color : prevent to any mix use, it is hygienic and eye-appealing
- Powered by water (battery free), convenient and hygienic
- SGS approved: safe and effective to use
- Clean your teeth, message your gum, prevent decayed teeth.
- Warning: This product is specially used for oral and not permitted to use for the eyes, ears and nos
- Can adjust the pressure of water
- Provide not only single jet, also triple jet
- The angle of the water jet is 90 degree, can help clean teeth better
- Unique right-angled jets can clean neck of the inner most tooth
- Can 360 degree rotation after installed
- 3 pcs multi-jet nozzle
- 3 pcs single-jet nozzle
- 1 pcs plastic faucet adapter
- 2 pcs metal faucet adapter
- 1 pc storage box
- 1 pc handle set
- 1 pc user manual
- Note: please look at the instruction before you use the oral irrigator
- The correct way to use the flosser: people lean forward 40 degrees, put tip into the mouth, the lips naturally close, bead lips leave a gap for the discharge of liquid,and then open the flosser, so that it will not splash