Deep Fry in Oil
Foods, except potatoes, can be cooked by dipping them in milk-flour or egg-breadcrumb mixes. So;
- The outer surface of the food is protected from intense heat.
- Nutrient and moisture loss is reduced.
- Proteins in the mixture (such as milk and flour) on the surface are coagulated and the food absorbs less fat.
- Since potatoes are not dipped in any mixture, they attract more oil, which affects texture and nutrient content.
- Oil Scoop
- Certification: CE / EU
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size : 17.5 x 3.2 cm (6.89" x 1.26")
- Weight: 47 g
- 1 pcs Oil Scoop