Clean and Durable
A silicone baking mat is a non-stick cooking surface made from high quality, food grade silicone. This surface comes in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit a variety of cooking pans. Silicone mat is also particularly well suited for jobs where greaseproof paper can be too hot and sticky to withstand.
Usage Areas and Ease to use
- You can put baking mats on your grills, baking trays, oven floor or even under the eyes of your stoves. When the mat gets dirty, it can be easily wiped off and can rid you of dried up dirt.
- You can use it over and over again without having to throw away the baking mat. If you want to wash it, you can place it on the top shelf of your dishwasher or wash it by hand with a sponge.
- Another feature of baking mats is that they are very hard and can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees.
- In addition, the non-stick surface of the baking mats can reduce the amount of oil you need while cooking.
- While grilling, the grill mat will keep juices or sauces away from meat. On the one hand, you can cook meat and sauté the vegetables.
- You can use your baking mat on a random size cooking surface. To do this, all you have to do is cut with scissors in correct sizes.
- Non-stick mat has perforated texture, covered with food grade silicone
- Effective for freezing or baking bread of all shapes as sizes
- Must be used flat and placed on a tray
- Use a soft sponge under hot water
- The mat must be used flat and placed on a tray preferably perforated for a better circulation of the heat
- Stop food from falling throught the cracks
- Easy to use & Easy to clean
- Size 40 x 30 cm (15.74 x 11.81 inch)
- Material: Silica gel
- colour: black and red
- 1 pcs silicone baking mat
- only the above package content, other products are not included
- Baking & Pastry Tools
- Certification: CE / EU and CIQ
- Types: baguette baking tray
- Type1: french bread baking tray
- Type2: silicone baking tray
- Type3: toast box