Just using the a wrist balls for 5 - 7 minutes a day is enough to make a big difference !
Using a Wrist Exercise Ball is the most effective and convenient device to increase muscles strength in your arm, wrist and hand. A great exercise machine for musicians, typists and sports lovers, the Gyro Wrist Exercise Ball brings gentle and non-impact relief to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Repetitive Strain injury, tendinitis, arthritis and all wrist related ailments. Strengthening the muscles in your wrists, hand and arm will help your perform at your best! The Gyro Wrist Exercise Ball is easy to carry around with you so you can use it in the office, on holiday and at the sports club as a warm up.
Exercise with powerball is completely equidistant, so it can complement any training method. Powerball exercises the arms in a way that conventional isotonic (free weight) exercise training cannot achieve, and it can absorb a higher percentage of muscle fibers in a shorter time. If you want to improve your wrist, grip and arm strength, then the wrist training ball will be your perfect choice!
Strong Power The maximum possible rotation speed exceeds 12,000 rpm, which can generate resistance of up to 32 kg. It is the ultimate product of wrist exercise equipment-slow rotation for gentle rehabilitation, or fast rotation for forearm exercises for no more than 60 seconds. Good Trainer Whether playing drums, piano, saxophone or guitar, musicians need to maintain strength, coordination and dexterity in their fingers and hands. Powerball helps to improve agility, speed, accuracy and endurance-if you can make music, Powerball will help you play better.
- Sports Equipment
- Generates a weight of up to 61 kg 10 % smaller than other models
- Strengthen and repair
- Suitable for multifunctional gym, tennis, squash, cycling and rock climbing
- Color: blue, green, orange and purple
- Material: ABS, metal alloy
- Light Source: LED
- Size: 7 x 7 x 5.7 cm
- Packing List: Fitness Gyro x 1 pcs, rope x 1 pcs and Instructions x 1 pcs
How to use
- Holding the wrist ball with one hand, the opening part of the upward, the other hand will be the head of the rope into the hole in the center of the ball
- With the thumb of the hand holding the ball, turn the ball forward, the rope tightly wrapped around the center of the ball in the center groove.
- When the rope around the center of the ball half a circle, stop turning the ball center. Use one hand to hold the ball, the other hand to pull out the rope quickly and let the ball center rotate at the fastest speed.
- İmmediately open the part down, with the wrist part of the ball, until you can feel the speed of the ball can continue to accelerate.
- DO not drop the ball on hard surface at any time,the heavy rotor will damage
- DO not touch the ball rotor when it is spinning at high speeds,it will burn