What are the benefits of chestnuts?
Chestnut; It contains phosphorus, magnesium, chlorine, calcium, iron, sodium and especially potassium minerals and vitamins B1, B2 and C. The fact that chestnuts are very rich in potassium is a good potassium supplement for those with potassium deficiency. Potassium plays an important role in adjusting the water balance in the body with sodium, in the passage of nutrients into the cell, in the transmission of messages in the nerve cells, and in the protection of the structure of the muscles.
- Nut Crackers
- Easy and quick open chestnuts and nuts
- Eco Friendly
- Durable and Safe
- Made of plastic and metal
- Certification: CE / EU
- Material: Plastic + Metal
- Size: Approx. 5.5 x 5.5 x 2.7 cm (2.16" x 2.16" x 1.06")
- Color options: Green, Blue
- 1 pcs chestnut opener