HOW TO LIKE CHILDREN TO HAVE A BATH?
The bathroom should not be used only for cleaning. For the child, bathing is like entertainment, a game. Sometimes families rush to get cold and keep the entertainment part short. This situation will prevent the child who does not know why he should be bathed, from entering the bathroom with pleasure. It should not be forgotten that the bath also contributes to the development of the baby by supporting the communication between the parent and the baby, including eye contact and touching, sometimes including massage, and the parent's conversation with their baby improves language skills. For this reason, a very short period of time should not be allocated for the bathroom.
- Water Spraying Tool
- Material: Plastic
- Plastic Type: ABS
- Certification: 3C
- Animals: Elephant
- Features: Bath
- Gender: Unisex
- Combine the most practical children's bath toys, including water jet pump, bear rowing boat, cup, woodpecker bathroom toy
- Fun Interactive Bathroom Toy: Pour water into the woodpecker's head, then press and hold the button and watch the water spray out from inside Note: You need to add at least 3 cups of water (matching cup) to it, and the water will not start flowing until the water tank is full of water. The woodpecker needs to press a few times before it sprays out
- Bear Rowing Boat: Immerse the bathtub toy in the water to make it full, and the radish will float to the top
Note: The suction cup on the back of the product can only be used after cleaning the wall, otherwise it will fall due to the dust layer
- Safe Material：All parts are made of high-quality, harmless and non-toxic materials
- Suitable for boys and girls aged 2 3 4 years