Espresso is a fast coffee brewing method that Italians discovered and introduced to the world in the 1900s, using pressure power. It is served in small portions and has a rather firm taste, a dense consistency. It is rich in aroma and high in caffeine per milligram. It is much more difficult to drink than filter coffee. Therefore, it is a type of coffee that not everyone likes and consumes. In order to soften the taste and flavor; Additions such as milk, caramel and chocolate can be made. This type of espresso-based coffee has sweeter, lighter aromas and more lovers.
- Double Walled Espresso Glasses 2.7 oz (80ml)
- Capacity is perfect for serving espresso or spirits
- The double wall design keeps the cup safe to touch with hot drinks and free of condensation with cold ones
- Keeps your drinks hot or cold for longer
- Multi use: it can is the espresso coffee cups, cafe latte cups, cappuccino cups, tea cups and dessert cups.
- It allows you to fill boiling water into the frozen cup instantly
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. Each process is carefully checked before hand making and packaging to ensure that every customer is satisfied
- Certification: CIQ
- Eco Friendly
- Features: Portable, Durable, Double Wall Design and Multi use
- Mouth Dia.: 5.5 cm (2.17 imch)
- Height: 7 cm (/2.76 inch)
- 180ml Top Diameter: 8.3 cm (3.26"), Height: 7.8 cm (3.07") and Bottom: 4 cm ( 1.57")
240ml Top Diameter: 9.6 cm (3.78"), Height: 9.5 cm (3.74") and Bottom: 5.2 cm (2.04")
- 1 Set of Espresso Cups (6 pcs)